The party responsible for this website according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act and other data protection regulations is:
The contents of this website are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise noted, the use, distribution or evaluation of the documents, graphics and other contents of this website requires the written permission of the authors and the operator of this website or ‹VG Bild-Kunst› (German copyright association for fine arts, photography, graphic design and film; copyright no.: 1821458).
The author and operator of this website accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Any liability claims are excluded in principle, unless the author and operator of this website can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence.
The author and operator is legally responsible for his own content on this website. Cross-references («external links») to the contents of other providers are to be distinguished from these own contents. The author and operator of this website expressly excludes any liability claims for these linked external contents.
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from.
With the exception of e-mail communication (e-mail addresses; see below), the owner of this website himself does not collect, store or process any personal data resulting from the use of this website and generally does not pass on any personal data.
Data Protection Declaration
(Automated translation from German – we beg your pardon;)
This data protection declaration clarifies the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as «data») within our online offer and the associated websites, functions and contents. (hereinafter jointly referred to as the «online offer»). With regard to the terms used, such as «processing» or «responsible person», we refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
Christine Krämer · Max-Schmeling-Str. 16 · 15374 Müncheberg · Germany ·
Types of data processed
– inventory data (e.g., names, addresses).
– Contact data (e.g., e-mail, telephone numbers – if transmitted by e-mail).
Categories of data subjects
Visitors and users of the online offer (in the following we will refer to the persons concerned collectively as «users»).
Purpose of processing
– Provision of the online offer, its functions and contents.
– Answering of contact requests and communication with website visitors.
«Personal data» shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as «data subject»); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier (e.g. a cookie) or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
«Processing» means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means. The term is broad and covers virtually all processing of data.
«Controller» shall mean the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data
→ read more | weiterlesen
Relevant legal bases Cooperation with processors and third parties Transfers to third countries Rights of data subjects Right of withdrawal Right of objection Cookies and right of objection What are cookies? Deletion of data Hosting The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services as well as technical maintenance services which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer. Collection of access data and log files Administration, financial accounting, office organisation, contact management Establishing contact Newsletter – With the following notes we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive it and to the described procedures. Newsletter – dispatch service provider Newsletter – Measuring success Social Media – Instagram Google Fonts
In accordance with article 13 DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), we inform you of the legal basis of our data processing. If the legal basis is not stated in the data protection declaration, the following applies: The legal basis for obtaining consents is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 DSGVO, the legal basis for processing for the purpose of fulfilling our services and implementing contractual measures and answering enquiries is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, the legal basis for processing for the purpose of fulfilling our legal obligations is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and the legal basis for processing for the purpose of safeguarding our legitimate interests is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If, in the course of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (processors or third parties), transfer it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this will only be done on the basis of a legal authorisation (e.g. if the data must be transferred to third parties, such as payment service providers, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO for the fulfilment of the contract), if you have given your consent, if a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosters, etc.).
If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called «contract processing agreement», this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO.
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of using the services of third parties or disclosure or transfer of data to third parties, this will only take place if it is done to fulfil our (pre-)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we will only process or transfer data to a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DSGVO. In other words, processing is carried out, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised determination of a level of data protection corresponding to that of the EU (e.g. for the USA through the «Privacy Shield») or compliance with officially recognised special contractual obligations (so-called «standard contractual clauses»).
– You have the right to request confirmation as to whether or not data in question is being processed and to obtain information about this data and to receive further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO.
– You have accordingly. Art. 16 DPA, you have the right to request the completion of data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
– Under Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to demand that data concerning you be deleted immediately, or alternatively, under Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand that the processing of the data be restricted.
– You have the right to request that the data concerning you which you have made available to us be received in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO and to demand that it be passed on to other responsible parties.
– You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO.
You have the right to revoke consents granted in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO with effect for the future.
You can object to the future processing of data concerning you at any time in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. In particular, you may object to processing for the purposes of direct advertising.
– «Cookies» are small files that are stored on users’ computers. Different information can be stored within the cookies. A cookie is primarily used to store the information about a user (or the device on which the cookie is stored) during or after his visit within an online offer. Temporary cookies, or «session cookies» or «transient cookies», are cookies that are deleted after a user leaves an online offer and closes his browser. In such a cookie, for example, the contents of a shopping cart in an online shop or a login jam can be stored. Cookies are described as «permanent» or «persistent» if they remain stored even after the browser is closed. For example, the login status can be saved if the user visits it after several days. Likewise, the interests of users can be stored in such a cookie, which are used for range measurement or marketing purposes (not used by us). Third-party cookies (not used by us) are cookies that are offered by providers other than the person responsible for operating the website (otherwise, if they are only the cookies of the person responsible, they are called «first-party cookies»).
– We may use temporary and permanent cookies and provide information on this in our data protection declaration.
– If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional limitations of this online offer.
The data processed by us will be deleted or restricted in their processing in accordance with articles 17 and 18 DSGVO. Unless expressly stated within the scope of this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage obligations. If the data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for commercial or tax law reasons.
According to legal requirements in Germany, data is stored in particular for 6 years in accordance with § 257 Paragraph 1 HGB (commercial books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting vouchers, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 Paragraph 1 AO (books, records, management reports, accounting vouchers, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
According to legal requirements in Austria, the retention is in particular for 7 J according to § 132 para. 1 BAO (accounting documents, records/invoices, accounts, vouchers, business papers, statement of income and expenditure, etc.), for 22 years in connection with real estate and for 10 years in the case of documents in connection with electronically provided services, telecommunications, radio and television services provided to non-entrepreneurs in EU member states and for which the Mini-One-Stop-Shop (MOSS) is used.
For this purpose, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of contract processing agreement).
We, or our hosting provider, on the basis of our legitimate interests as defined in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO data about every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the website accessed, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited site), IP address and the requesting provider.
For security reasons (e.g. to clarify misuse or fraud), log file information is stored for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidential purposes is excluded from deletion until final clarification of the respective incident.
We process data within the framework of administrative tasks as well as the organisation of our operations, financial accounting and compliance with legal obligations, such as archiving. In the process, we process the same data that we process within the scope of providing our contractual services. The basis for processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. c. DSGVO, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. Customers, interested parties, business partners and website visitors are affected by the processing. The purpose of and our interest in the processing lies in the administration, financial accounting, office organisation, archiving of data, i.e. tasks which serve to maintain our business activities, perform our tasks and provide our services. The deletion of data in relation to contractual services and contractual communication corresponds to the information mentioned in these processing activities.
In doing so, we disclose or transfer data to the financial administration, consultants, such as tax consultants or auditors, as well as other fee agencies and payment service providers.
Furthermore, we store information on suppliers, event organisers and other business partners on the basis of our business interests, e.g. for the purpose of contacting them at a later date. This data, which is mainly company-related, is stored permanently.
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form, e-mail, telephone or social media), the user’s details are processed for the purpose of handling the contact request and its processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO. The user’s details may be stored in a customer relationship management system («CRM system») or comparable enquiry organisation.
We delete the enquiries if they are no longer required. We review the necessity every two years; furthermore, the statutory archiving obligations apply.
(No newsletters at present, as of March 2020 – the newsletter details below are for the case that we would decide to send a regular newsletter. In this case, permission would first be obtained from you).
Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications containing advertising information (hereinafter «newsletter») only with the consent of the recipients or a legal permission. Insofar as the contents of the newsletter are specifically described in the context of a registration for the newsletter, they are decisive for the consent of the users. Furthermore, our newsletters contain information about our services and us.
– Double-Opt-In and logging: The registration for our newsletter is done in a so-called Double-Opt-In procedure. This means that after registration you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with foreign e-mail addresses. The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the time of registration and confirmation as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored by the shipping service provider are also logged.
– Registration data: To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address. Optionally, we ask you to enter a name for personal contact in the newsletter.
– Germany: The dispatch of the newsletter and the associated measurement of success is based on the consent of the recipients in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, Art. 7 DSGVO in conjunction with § 7 Para. 2 No. 3 UWG or on the basis of legal permission in accordance with § 7 Para. 3 UWG.
– The registration procedure is recorded on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We are interested in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves our business interests as well as the expectations of the users and also allows us to prove consent.
– Cancellation/revocation – You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter. We may store the unsubscribed e-mail addresses for up to three years on the basis of our legitimate interests before we delete them in order to be able to prove a previously given consent. The processing of this data is limited to the purpose of a possible defence against claims. An individual request for deletion is possible at any time, provided that the former existence of a consent is confirmed at the same time.
(Currently no newsletters, as of March 2020) – The newsletters are sent by the mailing service provider «MailChimp», a newsletter mailing platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. You can view the data protection regulations of the mailing service provider here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp is certified under the Privacy-Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with the European level of data protection (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=A…). The mail order service provider is used on the basis of our legitimate interests according to art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and an order processing contract according to art. 28 para. 3 sentence 1 DSGVO.
The mail-order service provider may use the recipient’s data in pseudonymous form, i.e. without allocation to a user, to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. for technical optimisation of the dispatch and presentation of the newsletters or for statistical purposes. However, the dispatch service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass the data on to third parties.
(Currently no newsletters, as of March 2020) – The newsletters contain a so-called «web-beacon», i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from our server when the newsletter is opened or, if we use a mailing service provider, from their server. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information such as information on the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are initially collected.
This information is used for the technical improvement of the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour based on their retrieval locations (which can be determined by means of the IP address) or the access times. Statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our intention nor, if used, that of the dispatch service provider to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
Created with Datenschutz-Generator.de by RA Dr. Thomas Schwenke (adapted by the website owner)
Relevant legal bases
Cooperation with processors and third parties
Transfers to third countries
Rights of data subjects
Right of withdrawal
Right of objection
Cookies and right of objection
What are cookies?
Deletion of data
The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services as well as technical maintenance services which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
Collection of access data and log files
Administration, financial accounting, office organisation, contact management
– With the following notes we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive it and to the described procedures.
Newsletter – dispatch service provider
Newsletter – Measuring success
Social Media – Instagram